Bruce H. Jensen Collection of Orem Campus Master Planning Materials
Scope and Contents note
Collection contains materials related to Bruce H. Jensen and titled material related to Master Planning Materials; notable materials are Utah Technical College Provo/Orem Master Plan Development Summaries, Creation of the Original Campus Master Plan, Brief Historical Background, Utah Technical College Provo/Orem Original Campus Planning, and A Campus City Creation (A Historical Summary of the Original Campus Master Plan of the Utah Valley State College Orem Campus); materials such as photographs, maps, and slides of UVCC/UVSC Campus; newspapers regarding the dedication and opening of the original Utah Trade Technical Institute; and other miscellaneous items and documents.
- 1963 - 2010
- Jensen, Bruce H. (Person)
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access note
Access to the collection is open with assistance from the archivist or staff.
Conditions Governing Use note
Open for Research. Copyright for official University records is held by Utah Valley University; all other copyright is retained by the authors of items in these papers, or their descendants, as stipulated by United States copyright law.
Bruce H. Jensen was the head author of the Master Planning Procedure of Orem Campus and oversaw most of the Master Planning materials that are compiled in this collection.
15.31 Linear Feet (14 containers)
Collection contains materials related to Bruce H. Jensen and titled material related to Master Planning Materials. Other materials include photographs, maps, and slides of UVCC/UVSC Campus as well as newspapers regarding the dedication and opening of the original Utah Trade Technical Institute in Orem.
Series arrangment is as follows: I. Documents; II. Slides; III. Photographs. Mostly in original order with minimal reorganization to preserve context.
Immediate Source of Acquisition note
Gift of Bruce H. Jensen.
Acknowledgment of Bias and Harmful Content
The Sutherland Archives recognizes there are materials in our collections that may be offensive or harmful. Materials may contain language or depictions that are racist, sexist, Eurocentric, ableist, homophobic, etc. We present such materials unaltered to preserve context and to present a complete historical record. Sutherland Archives staff is making efforts to update our finding aids to acknowledge offensive content.
- American Institute of Architects. Committee on Architecture for Education
- Holman, Sarah Melissa
- Hutchinson, Ben
- Johnson, Benjamin F. (Benjamin Franklin), 1818-1905
- Johnson, Cassandra
- Maps Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Newspapers Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Pah-ti't-ni't, Chief (Peteetneet)
- Photographs Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Rockwood, C. LaVar, 1928-
- Stoddard, Lucille T.
- Swenson, Glen
- Universities and colleges Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Utah Technical College at Provo
- Utah Valley State College
- Utah Valley University
- Finding aid prepared by Sydney K Young, student intern
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- 2022 February: Edited for description and organization errors; Amy Roberts, Archives Specialist, and Blake MacDonald, Archives Aide.
Part of the Fulton Library George Sutherland Archives Repository
800 West University Parkway
Orem Utah 84058 United States